Getting Started: The Process
- Decide which centre or centres best meets your target market and has the right site. Westfield manages 38 shopping centres all over Australia and you can select a centre or centres and sites from our web site. Two types of spaces are available – Centre Courts which are larger and have staging facilities or sites generally 9msq.
- Submit a booking enquiry from this website describing what you intend to sell and what centres you are interested in
- Meet with a Sales Executive to agree a relevant site or sites taking into account precinct, size and target market.
NB: As our centres are in demand we require a minimum number of 6 weeks of activity either in one or across several centres.
Confirmation and Administration
- Your sales executive will send a proposal letter to sign alongside a new client form and a license agreement as well as a guide for Public Liability Insurance (PLI).
- Sign Proposal to confirm site on receipt we will book.
- License agreement and a booking schedule will be sent requiring signature and return to acknowledge details.
- A Public Liability Certificate must be detailed prior to trade.
- Payment is required prior to trade via EFT
NB: Space is subject to availability and will only be booked once a signed proposal has been received.
Displays and Deadlines
- Now you have space and size agreed you will need to ensure your display will represent your product or service and sit alongside the retail brands which you have chosen. See our display matrix to understand our requirements and our display guidelines. (link to appropriate)
- For Pop Up Retail a display concept will require approval and building
- For Customer Acquisition counters are supplied by Westfield, pull up banners and graphics will need to be supplied. (see guidelines and suppliers for details)
- A Westfield Client Service Co-ordinator will be in touch to view your design concept and facilitate the approval process and co-ordinate the centre bump in. Any display in one location for over 6 weeks will require design approval.
NB: Once you have booked space you will need to meet this deadline with display bump in otherwise you are liable for rent without being able to trade. We recommend a minimum of 6 weeks to design and build a kiosk.